Aloha!

My name is Jordan and I am a local plant enthusiast from Hawaii. I hope to own my own nursery one day. I specialize in hibiscus hybrids though I enjoy working with many different types of plants. I am constantly learning new things and improving my skills but for now, i'm just a college student working my way up in paradise. On this blog I will take you on a virtual tour of my garden and hopefully change the way you think of plants forever!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

AL(0)HA!

Thanks for visiting! I started this blog in order to share my hobby with others. Hybridizing is a hobby that allows me to create beautiful and unique flowers. I currently hybridize out of the backyard of my house on the East side of O'ahu. I began crossing flowers after taking a Botany course for school. After completeing the course I found a new appreciation for plants and my new hobby was born. I hope to be famous for my flowers one day but for now im just working hard, and having fun!

Pic of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment